Place Title: Head of Participant Growth, West Campus
Experiences to: Director of Packages, West Campus
Division: Packages, West Campus (Rock Creek Tennis Heart)
Classification: Full-time hourly place (minimal of 32 hours/week, together with weekends)
Compensation: Aggressive wage and advantages package deal based mostly on expertise
About Washington Tennis and Training Basis: WTEF’s mission is to construct life champions. We give youth a protected surroundings they belief, and the place they will excel. We empower them to attain their highest potential by growing significant values and demanding abilities that cause them to life-long success. We do that by a pathway of continuous educational, life abilities, and tennis instruction throughout after-school and summer season camp hours.
The Head of Participant Growth, West Campus performs a key position at WTEF to fill the group’s dedication to youth growth and is tasked with main WTEF’s West Campus tennis packages, growing and progressing gamers by WTEF’s junior growth pathway. He/she’s going to handle and create an inclusive tradition with coaches and different leaders of CFE. He/she’s going to work with the West Director of Packages and the VP of Packages in planning this system schedule and enrollment timeline.
Program and Curriculum Growth
- Help with the event and implementation of a complete Junior Growth Pathway for WTEF West Campus.
- Educate junior group classes, lead by instance.
- Be sure that all junior tennis instruction is finished in accord with established tennis business parameters, which embody, however should not restricted to as supplied by the USTA, PTR, and the USPTA.
- Summer time camp
- Prepare Summer time Camp employees on educating competencies.
- Help the Director of West Packages in hiring, coaching, and handle camp educating personnel.
- Enhance play alternatives for juniors at WTEF and assist the rise of the online revenue of the tennis packages.
- Work with the Director of West Packages to plan junior occasions. Occasions embody open homes, tournaments, crew occasions, and different occasions as assigned by the supervisor.
- Develop new play alternatives to draw, interact, and retain new junior gamers.
- Collaborate with management to construct a social play calendar for juniors.
Handle and promote a tradition of excellence with coaches and the Director of West Packages
● Develop a crew surroundings that promotes inclusivity and belonging amongst coaches.
● Preserve clear communication: appropriately talk group data by division conferences, one-on-one conferences, and acceptable electronic mail and common interpersonal communication.
Supervisory, Administration and Communication
● Meet with employees coaches bi-weekly per session to remain knowledgeable of participant growth and analysis of lesson plans.
● Help Director of West Packages with performing Mid-Yr and Finish of Years evaluations for assistant and employees coaches.
● Work with the Director of Packages to help with the design and implement a Junior Growth Pathway for gamers 5 -17 years of age.
● Work with the Director of Packages in planning this system schedule and enrollment timeline.
The perfect candidate possesses the next abilities:
● Wonderful relationship-building abilities
● Organized, accountable, and a self-starter
● Leads by instance and is a crew participant
● Expertise with junior growth and aggressive coaching environments
● PTR and/or USPTA certification most popular and maintains nice relationships with Tennis
● Demonstrates robust verbal and written communication abilities with various companions
● Confirmed success in growing gamers of all ages and skills
candidates ought to submit their resume to [email protected] with the topic: Head Participant Growth Job Opening.
Deadline to use is Friday, March 31, 2023.